Below, you find the short version of my CV. For the complete version, please contact me.
- since 01/2018: Scientist at the ABB Corporate Research Center in Ladenburg, Germany
- 11/2016 - 12/2017: Postdoctoral Researcher at the Software Engineering Group of the Heinz Nixdorf Institute & Postdoctoral Researcher and Leading Software Architect at the Collaborative Research Center 901 - On-The-Fly Computing at Paderborn University
- 11/2011 - 11/2016: Research Assistant at the Software Engineering Group of the Heinz Nixdorf Institute & at the "Sonderforschungsbereich 901 - On-The-Fly Computing" at Paderborn University
- 11/2011 - 07/2016: PhD student at the Software Engineering Group of the Heinz Nixdorf Institute at Paderborn University, supervised by Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Schäfer (Title of the Dissertation: "Fuzzy Matching of Comprehensive Service Specifications")
- 12/2009 - 10/2011: Master's studies in Computer Science at Paderborn University (Title of the Master's Thesis: "Reengineering of Design Deficiencies in Component-Based Software Architectures", supervised by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Steffen Becker)
- 10/2006 - 12/2009: Bachelor's studies in Computer Science with a minor in Psychology at Paderborn University
My research interests include Internet of Things, Software Architecture, Model-driven-, Component-based-, and Service-oriented Software Engineering, and Fuzziness & Uncertainty in Software Engineering.
For more detailed information and my list of publications, please refer to Google Scholar:
Furthermore, I was and am involved in a number of scientic events. For instance, check out our IoT-ASAP workshop:
Here are some of the trainings and certifications I got during the last years:
Dr. Marie Christin Platenius-Mohr ABB Corporate Research Center Germany ABB AG Forschungszentrum Wallstadter Straße 59 68526 Ladenburg, Germany
Email: mc.platenius[ AT ]gmail.com
LinkedIn: Marie Christin Platenius-Mohr